Last Blog Post of the Semester


     I can hardly believe that the semester is almost over and this will be my final blog post for the semester. It feels like it went by so quickly and it was definitely a busy one. I managed to handle the workload by putting in a lot of hard work and also making sure to have some fun along the way. Throughout this semester, I discovered a lot about myself and what truly motivates me to do my best work. I also found myself enjoying classes that I didn't expect to enjoy as much as I did. One class that stood out to me was Principles of Social Media, where I got to immerse myself in the world of social media and complete assignments on platforms like Pinterest, Twitter (X) and even podcasting. Starting this blog was also a highlight for me, as I thoroughly enjoyed the process. However, there were ups and downs throughout the blogging journey. Some weeks it was easier to come up with topics to write about, especially when I had busy weekends during my cross country season. Writing about my favorite parts of each week allowed me to reflect on the beauty of spending time with loved ones, achieving personal goals, celebrating the successes of others and even managing my stressful workload. The blogging process also helped me connect with my classmates and share my experiences with my family, who often struggle to keep up with my busy life. I hope to continue blogging in the future because it brings me so much joy, even on days when I struggle to come up with a topic. Simply writing and expressing my thoughts about moments in my life is a positive and fulfilling experience for me.

    In my final note on blogging, I'd like to offer some valuable tips for aspiring bloggers. One effective strategy is to create a list of topics you'd like to discuss throughout the week. This way, when it's time to write your blog post, you'll have a wealth of information at your fingertips. Avoid procrastinating until the last minute, as this will hinder your ability to produce your best work and underestimate the time required. Additionally, make good use of the feedback you receive on each blog post to improve your future content and eliminate any minor errors. Lastly, view blogging as an enjoyable opportunity to share the details of your week or a specific moment. Reflecting on both the positive and negative experiences can greatly enhance your overall growth and learning. 

    I'm almost at the finish line for this semester! I've got three projects and a paper to wrap up, and then I'll be done. Graduation is just one step closer! As I wrap things up, I'll also be on the lookout for internships and applying for them. Then, it's time for Christmas break! I absolutely adore Christmas and I'm eagerly looking forward to spending quality time with my family and reconnecting with friends who will be back home. This semester has been a valuable learning experience, and I can't wait to put my newfound knowledge into practice next semester. 


Comments

Popular Posts

Sunsets + Friends

Back to School!

Denison XC Race!