Welcome back!

First Day of School Picture!

I'm excited to be back for my final fall semester at Ohio Northern University! This semester, I’m taking my last social media course with Professor Aggie, called Social Media Strategies and Campaigns, which is why I’m blogging again. But I’m not complaining! I truly enjoy blogging and sharing what’s going on in my life. In addition to Professor Aggie’s class, I’m enrolled in five other courses. Although this semester's class load will be challenging, I believe staying busy will motivate me to accomplish more. On top of my coursework, I’ll also be working as a freelancer for Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives, the company where I interned this past summer.

During my internship, I had the opportunity to work in their communications department as a communications intern. My responsibilities included managing social media pages, designing graphics and creating content calendars to maximize engagement each month. I also contributed to various print projects, including flyers, a booklet and several magazine spreads, as the department produced a monthly magazine. Additionally, I attended three events to do photography. This internship allowed me to explore many of my interests and align them with my future career goals.

I'm thrilled to continue my journey with Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives this year as a freelancer. My primary responsibilities will include developing social media content calendars, collaborating with cooperative clients and deepening my expertise in digital media and graphic design. These professional experiences will certainly complement my final social media course. Reflecting on my internship, I deeply appreciated the projects I worked on and the relationships I built with my colleagues. The opportunity to further contribute to this organization excites me, especially as I approach the end of my college career. It's hard to believe that this is my final year at Ohio Northern University and soon, I'll be transitioning into the professional world. In the meantime, I invite you to follow my blog as I document this semester's journey, sharing insights and experiences along the way. I wish everyone a fantastic start to the semester and a successful year ahead. Here’s to making the most of my final year at ONU!

As always, GO BEARS!


Comments

Popular Posts

Sunsets + Friends

Back to School!

Denison XC Race!